Saturday, September 18, 2010

Book One Done

Book One
Day One

Lori Lansens "The Wife's Tale"
353 pages

This book was actually pretty well written. May I point out I won't be reading a book a day. I wish I didn't have to work and then I would/could. I thank G-d for Saturdays when I can sit and do nothing but read for 5 straight hours. The book was a little slow at the start. I wasn't quite sure where Lori was taking us. But probably about 50 pages in she hit a nice stride. I like a book that has the protagonist go through a phase of self-awareness. I'm always a little jealous of their ability to do that. I think I'm a little too comfortable being blissfully unaware of all of my shortcomings.

I don't want to start a rating system for books because I don't have criteria set up to judge. So for right now I'll say I am keeping this author on my list and I'll be reading her other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment